Vgate Forums

Full Version: Icar Pro V2.3 BT4 will not connect to Audi A6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya, maybe someone knows how to connect to an Audi A6 1.9TDI from 1999. Tried Auto Doctor and Torque. I have a Vagscanner Vag305 that connects without any problem. The Icar works on my 2011 VW Polo

Fresh out of the box Icar Pro dongle, upgrade installed. Maybe the correct OBD protocol is just not there?  Huh

Greetz, Tony
(04-24-2023, 04:28 PM)TonyTDI Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya, maybe someone knows how to connect to an Audi A6 1.9TDI from 1999. Tried Auto Doctor and Torque. I have a Vagscanner Vag305 that connects without any problem. The Icar works on my 2011 VW Polo

Fresh out of the box Icar Pro dongle, upgrade installed. Maybe the correct OBD protocol is just not there?  Huh

Greetz, Tony

Hello
1. are you saying that the icar pro will work on your 2011 VW Polo but not on the Audi A6?
2. Please send an email to support@vgate.com.cn and I will give you the car scanner operating manual so you can check if there is a problem with the connection procedure that is preventing the connection
3. you can use carista to try to connect your audi a6 if the car scanner won't connect