Vgate Forums

Full Version: How to connect vLinker FD+ BT with PC under Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently bought the vLinker adapter FD+ BT3.0/BLE4.0 - for Android & iOS & Windows.

When I try to connect my PC with the vLinker module via BT it only shows vLinker Android or vLinker iOS available in the BT connections of my PC, so I cannot connect to the vLinker directly.

When I open forscan, it connects the vLinker via Android connection with my PC.

Is there any special setting to link the adapter directly with my PC or does it only work via forescan in Auto mode, due to the fact, that the data transfer under the auto setting is very slow.
Some settings would be very helpful, as in the Manual ther is only Android and iOS connection discribed, also on the websites.

Thank you in advance.
Hello
When connecting to FORScan windows, there are three connection types:
1. Choose COM for the connection type: you need to connect vLinekr FD-Android in Bluetooth and check the COM port number of vLinker FD-Android, then open the FORScan app and set the COM port number to connect

2. Select Bluetooth as the connection type: open the FORScan application and select Bluetooth connection, select vLinekr FD-Android in Bluetooth connection and establish the connection

3. Choose Auto for connection type, it will apply all your COM port number to establish connection, if there is a device response in the middle, then it will connect with the responding device
(05-10-2023, 02:18 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
1. Choose COM for the connection type: you need to connect vLinekr FD-Android in Bluetooth and check the COM port number of vLinker FD-Android, then open the FORScan app and set the COM port number to connect

2. Select Bluetooth as the connection type: open the FORScan application and select Bluetooth connection, select vLinekr FD-Android in Bluetooth connection and establish the connection

3. Choose Auto for connection type, it will apply all your COM port number to establish connection, if there is a device response in the middle, then it will connect with the responding device

Thank you very much for your quick response. I was not sure, if vLinker FD-Android was the right connection. So I will go ahead and do it like this.
(05-10-2023, 03:34 PM)mulaluma Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2023, 02:18 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Thank you very much for your quick response. I was not sure, if vLinker FD-Android was the right connection. So I will go ahead and do it like this.

Hello

If you are not satisfied with the way the application is connected, you can contact the application developer and give your opinion