Vgate Forums

Full Version: About using bimmerlink to trigger an alarm solution after a BMW has been switched off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello 
I have vlinker BM+ I noticed this problem 
car is BMW F40 2022  
if I leave connected on car after I do some operation like scan parameter ecc with bimmerlink
I close app disconnect and when I close car it trigger stock alarm ,if make obd scan with ista
say on memory  "alarm was activated by diagnostic can disturbation"
if I don't use or  disconnect and reconnect vlinker before closing  car it not triggering alarm 
It looks like the car detects when I leave it connected.I also tried to update last fw with vgate app  but do the same,do you have any tips I can do? or need to keep disconnected and use when needed?
thanks
(05-16-2023, 02:45 AM)Aqun Wrote: [ -> ]Hello 
I have vlinker BM+ I noticed this problem 
car is BMW F40 2022  
if I leave connected on car after I do some operation like scan parameter ecc with bimmerlink
I close app disconnect and when I close car it trigger stock alarm ,if make obd scan with ista
say on memory  "alarm was activated by diagnostic can disturbation"
if I don't use or  disconnect and reconnect vlinker before closing  car it not triggering alarm 
It looks like the car detects when I leave it connected.I also tried to update last fw with vgate app  but do the same,do you have any tips I can do? or need to keep disconnected and use when needed?
thanks
Please check the firmware at https://www.vgatemall.net/downloadcenter...2.83.beta1. This version of the firmware has been specifically modified to solve your problem.

In the near future the Bimmerlink app developers will modify the app and close the open protocol when the app exits and connects to BM to fix this issue.

As it takes time to modify the application, we have prioritised modifying this firmware for you to use first.

Please download the upgrade tool from the following website and use a Windows PC to upgrade.