Vgate Forums

Full Version: vLinker FS upgraded but still doesn't work with Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've updated my Vlinker FS with the VgateFWupdated  via my Iphone.  I've disconnected from iphone and then tried to connect bluetooth to my PC but I don't see Vlinker.  please help
(07-01-2023, 04:21 PM)dkmather Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated my Vlinker FS with the VgateFWupdated  via my Iphone.  I've disconnected from iphone and then tried to connect bluetooth to my PC but I don't see Vlinker.  please help
Hello
1. vLinker FS BT has an auto-connect feature when connecting to iOS, your Apple phone will automatically connect as soon as it detects the vLinker FS bluetooth, if you need to connect to a windows device you need to press the button again, when the vLinker FS bluetooth blue light goes into flash, you can find the FS BT bluetooth in windows
(07-03-2023, 02:38 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2023, 04:21 PM)dkmather Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated my Vlinker FS with the VgateFWupdated  via my Iphone.  I've disconnected from iphone and then tried to connect bluetooth to my PC but I don't see Vlinker.  please help
Hello
1. vLinker FS BT has an auto-connect feature when connecting to iOS, your Apple phone will automatically connect as soon as it detects the vLinker FS bluetooth, if you need to connect to a windows device you need to press the button again, when the vLinker FS bluetooth blue light goes into flash, you can find the FS BT bluetooth in windows

To resolve I had to change my Bluetooth device discovery setting to Advanced.  Once it was changed to Advanced it was able to discover the device.
(07-03-2023, 06:46 PM)dkmather Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2023, 02:38 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello

To resolve I had to change my Bluetooth device discovery setting to Advanced.  Once it was changed to Advanced it was able to discover the device.

Hello

Have you successfully paired with vLinker FS BT in Windows?