Vgate Forums

Full Version: fs usb 无法使用直在安卓版本forscan lite 软件
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
软件是激活过的版本 不是体验版
软件里边点击连接车辆的时候提示,是否允许forscan lite 访问fs 选择允许 稍后就提示找不到连接器

Windows版本的forscan里边 fs设备可以正常连接和使用
(11-19-2023, 05:15 PM)guoyin Wrote: [ -> ]软件是激活过的版本 不是体验版

你需要在连接中配对vLinker FS XXXXX,配对成功后,打开ForsCAN,在ForsCAN里面选择你配对成功的vLinker FS XXXXX,选择成功后点击连接,在连接时要确保没有其他的设备连接上FS,如果vLinker FS BT的蓝色蓝牙灯闪烁,那证明没有其他设备连接,如果蓝色蓝牙灯展示常亮状态,那代表有设备已经连接,请检查你的其他手机或者电脑
我的不是bt版本 是usb版本 vlinker fs usb版本

(11-20-2023, 01:33 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2023, 05:15 PM)guoyin Wrote: [ -> ]软件是激活过的版本 不是体验版

你需要在连接中配对vLinker FS XXXXX,配对成功后,打开ForsCAN,在ForsCAN里面选择你配对成功的vLinker FS XXXXX,选择成功后点击连接,在连接时要确保没有其他的设备连接上FS,如果vLinker FS BT的蓝色蓝牙灯闪烁,那证明没有其他设备连接,如果蓝色蓝牙灯展示常亮状态,那代表有设备已经连接,请检查你的其他手机或者电脑
我用廉价的elm327和廉价的els27都可以在forscan lite 里边使用 只有你们这个vlinker fs usb的用不了
我已经放弃了 这个设备不被forscan lite 支持
同样的问题也出现在,其他论坛,我复制一下其他人的描述,
I have a 1998 Ford Scorpio 2.9 Cosworth Estate with (early and limited) OBD2 port.

Some time ago I bought a non recommended USB adapter - the 'ELMconfig USB bbflyOBD BF32302 USB FTDI chip compatible HS-CAN / MS-CAN for Forscans OBD2' from amazon.co.uk - and downloaded and installed FORScan on my Windows 10 laptop. I really didn't understand a lot of the stuff about HS/MS-CAN switches etc, but it all actually worked straight away connecting the laptop to the Scorpio and let me read the DTCs for several modules in FORScan. I hadn't done anything with it for awhile, but connecting again last weekend I came to forscan.org to look up something and noticed the possibility of using FORScan on an Android phone. So I installed FORScan Demo for Android on my MotoG31 phone, for which I already had a USB OTG adapter, plugged the bbfly adapter into the USB adapter connected to the phone and then into the OBD2 socket in the Scorpio, started FORScan Demo for Android and was pleasantly surprised to have FORScan Demo connect straight away to the car and show me DTCs and live graph a sensor output. I started thinking about paying for FORScan Lite for Android. So far so good. My laptop's quite heavy, and unplugging everything from it to cart it down to the car is a pain. FORScan for Windows doesn't support configuuring anything on the Scorpio anyway, so Lite for Android reading DTCs and live logging sensors is fine.

However, still not understanding much about this, I read some more on this site and thought I understood that if I got one of the recommended adapters I might get more supported functionality, especially with the recommended adapter auto-scanning all the channels rather than the HS/MS-CAN switch I still don't really understand on the bbfly adapter. So I bought the Vgate vLinker FS from amazon.co.uk. It arrived, I tried to connect to the car with FORScan Demo on my phone using the Vgate vLinker FS, which was showing a blue and a green light after plugging into phone and car, but FORScan Demo just says that it can't find an adapter. So I tried the Vgate vLinker FS with the Windows laptop. It immediately offered to update the firmware in the vLinker, which I let it do, then connected the laptop FORScan to the car with no bother. So I went to try to connect the Android phone with the vLinker again, but FORScan Demo for Android still said it couldn't find an adapter. Went back to the cheaper, non-recommended bbfly adapter, and after asking for permission to access something FORScan Demo for Android immediately connected to the car again (with an initial scan as I'd cleared the cache earlier).

So, with the non-recommended bbfly adapter both FORScan Windows on my laptop and FORSCAN Demo for Android on my phone connect to the Scorpio. But with the recommended Vgate vLinker FS, while FORScan for Windows on my laptop will connect to the car, FORScan Demo on my phone will not recognize the adapter. This is rather annoying. Connecting with Windows, the Vgate vLinker FS does not appear to offer any extra supported functions, so was basically a waste of money, but it would at least be a spare adapter in case something happens to the bbfly one. But I'm most likely to want to read DTCs and live record parameters using the phone, and it's not working for that.

Can anyone think why the Vgate vLinker FS might not be working with an Android phone when it works with a Windows laptop and a cheaper non-recommended adapter does work with the phone?

Thanks.
(11-20-2023, 11:57 AM)guoyin Wrote: [ -> ]同样的问题也出现在,其他论坛,我复制一下其他人的描述,
I have a 1998 Ford Scorpio 2.9 Cosworth Estate with (early and limited) OBD2 port.

Some time ago I bought a non recommended USB adapter - the 'ELMconfig USB bbflyOBD BF32302 USB FTDI chip compatible HS-CAN / MS-CAN for Forscans OBD2' from amazon.co.uk - and downloaded and installed FORScan on my Windows 10 laptop. I really didn't understand a lot of the stuff about HS/MS-CAN switches etc, but it all actually worked straight away connecting the laptop to the Scorpio and let me read the DTCs for several modules in FORScan. I hadn't done anything with it for awhile, but connecting again last weekend I came to forscan.org to look up something and noticed the possibility of using FORScan on an Android phone. So I installed FORScan Demo for Android on my MotoG31 phone, for which I already had a USB OTG adapter, plugged the bbfly adapter into the USB adapter connected to the phone and then into the OBD2 socket in the Scorpio, started FORScan Demo for Android and was pleasantly surprised to have FORScan Demo connect straight away to the car and show me DTCs and live graph a sensor output. I started thinking about paying for FORScan Lite for Android. So far so good. My laptop's quite heavy, and unplugging everything from it to cart it down to the car is a pain. FORScan for Windows doesn't support configuuring anything on the Scorpio anyway, so Lite for Android reading DTCs and live logging sensors is fine.

However, still not understanding much about this, I read some more on this site and thought I understood that if I got one of the recommended adapters I might get more supported functionality, especially with the recommended adapter auto-scanning all the channels rather than the HS/MS-CAN switch I still don't really understand on the bbfly adapter. So I bought the Vgate vLinker FS from amazon.co.uk. It arrived, I tried to connect to the car with FORScan Demo on my phone using the Vgate vLinker FS, which was showing a blue and a green light after plugging into phone and car, but FORScan Demo just says that it can't find an adapter. So I tried the Vgate vLinker FS with the Windows laptop. It immediately offered to update the firmware in the vLinker, which I let it do, then connected the laptop FORScan to the car with no bother. So I went to try to connect the Android phone with the vLinker again, but FORScan Demo for Android still said it couldn't find an adapter. Went back to the cheaper, non-recommended bbfly adapter, and after asking for permission to access something FORScan Demo for Android immediately connected to the car again (with an initial scan as I'd cleared the cache earlier).

So, with the non-recommended bbfly adapter both FORScan Windows on my laptop and FORSCAN Demo for Android on my phone connect to the Scorpio. But with the recommended Vgate vLinker FS, while FORScan for Windows on my laptop will connect to the car, FORScan Demo on my phone will not recognize the adapter. This is rather annoying. Connecting with Windows, the Vgate vLinker FS does not appear to offer any extra supported functions, so was basically a waste of money, but it would at least be a spare adapter in case something happens to the bbfly one. But I'm most likely to want to read DTCs and live record parameters using the phone, and it's not working for that.

Can anyone think why the Vgate vLinker FS might not be working with an Android phone when it works with a Windows laptop and a cheaper non-recommended adapter does work with the phone?

Thanks.
你好
FORScan Lite中有一个固定的波特率38400,它不能修改,而vLinker FS USB的波特率是115200,你可以尝试把波特率修改为38400以后再连接FORScan Lite
波特率改了也没用,改1152 384 96都没用!常规操作我都试过来遍了,没任何作用!

(11-21-2023, 01:54 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.
你好
FORScan Lite中有一个固定的波特率38400,它不能修改,而vLinker FS USB的波特率是115200,你可以尝试把波特率修改为38400以后再连接FORScan Lite

我需要老版本的fs usb版本的固件 或者 老版本的forscan lite 独立版 app 但是我不知道去哪里下载
(11-21-2023, 02:50 AM)guoyin Wrote: [ -> ]波特率改了也没用,改1152 384 96都没用!常规操作我都试过来遍了,没任何作用!

(11-21-2023, 01:54 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.
你好

我需要老版本的fs usb版本的固件 或者 老版本的forscan lite 独立版 app 但是我不知道去哪里下载

我有老版本的固件,请联系我,我会给你发