Vgate Forums

Full Version: Windows 11 not Detecting BT FD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Windows 11 PC is not detecting the vLinker FD Bluetooth.

My pc is does have discover turned on.

I am also not able to unzip the vLinker_FD_V2.2.88.zip file located in the download center.
(02-27-2024, 01:52 AM)MrKevinUSA Wrote: [ -> ]My Windows 11 PC is not detecting the vLinker FD Bluetooth.

My pc is does have discover turned on.

I am also not able to unzip the vLinker_FD_V2.2.88.zip file located in the download center.

Hello.
1. Before you connect the vLinker FD Bluetooth, please make sure that no other device is occupying the vLinekr FD

2.It will take about 2-3 minutes to find the Bluetooth device in window system, please be patient, after finding the Bluetooth device, click pairing and enter the pairing code "1234".

3. I tried to re-download vLinker FD V2.2.88 from the download centre, and it can be decompressed normally. Some computers in Windows 11 do not come with a decompression tool, so you will need to download a decompression tool before you can decompress it.
The update package "vLinker_FD_V2.2.88.zip" seems to be actually in RAR-format (misleadingly) - that's why it doesn't decompress with Windows.
(03-04-2024, 09:01 PM)mmi Wrote: [ -> ]The update package "vLinker_FD_V2.2.88.zip" seems to be actually in RAR-format (misleadingly) - that's why it doesn't decompress with Windows.

Hello.

Both zip and RAR formats are compressed packages that can be compressed in your computer, maybe you need a ZIP decompressor, or you can send an email to "support@vgate.com.cn" with a note about the format you need, and we'll send a copy of it in an attachment.