Vgate Forums

Full Version: VGate VLinker FS USB adapter firmware update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey hows it going i have a enquiry. i went to scan a car with FORScan and it asked to update controller. it got to 40% and failed. 

can i recover the obd2 or did i just brick my device.

tia 

Daniel
(04-18-2024, 03:20 AM)pantic Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hows it going i have a enquiry. i went to scan a car with FORScan and it asked to update controller. it got to 40% and failed. 

tia 

Daniel
Hello
After the update fails, you need to unplug the product from the car as well as the computer USB, after the product is powered off, insert the product into the computer USB port, not into the car, and update again, the product will be back to normal after the update is successful
(04-22-2024, 03:37 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2024, 03:20 AM)pantic Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hows it going i have a enquiry. i went to scan a car with FORScan and it asked to update controller. it got to 40% and failed. 

tia 

Daniel
Hello
After the update fails, you need to unplug the product from the car as well as the computer USB, after the product is powered off, insert the product into the computer USB port, not into the car, and update again, the product will be back to normal after the update is successful

hey thanks for the reply. 

it failed on my laptop so when i  got home i tried  it on  my  pc  and got the exact same error. i hear it DING that a usb device is connected but i get no RGB and nothing detects the cable.
(04-23-2024, 07:39 AM)pantic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2024, 03:37 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

tia 

Daniel
Hello

hey thanks for the reply. 

it failed on my laptop so when i  got home i tried  it on  my  pc  and got the exact same error. i hear it DING that a usb device is connected but i get no RGB and nothing detects the cable.

Hello.
Is it convenient for you to record a video and send it to my email?
I will help you to solve your problem.
support@vgate.com.cn