Vgate Forums
vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - Printable Version

+- Vgate Forums (https://forum.vgatemall.com)
+-- Forum: Vgate OBD (https://forum.vgatemall.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: vLinker Series (https://forum.vgatemall.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Vgate vLinker FD/FD+/FD WiFi (https://forum.vgatemall.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems (/showthread.php?tid=108)

Pages: 1 2

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - admin - 03-06-2023

[attachment=80 Wrote:Ben 934 pid='165' dateline='1677764416']来自管理员:

您好
你有电脑吗,可以用它读取两个WiFi版本的模块号,也许是WiFi程序错误,如下1
。将初始软件命令更改为图片中的命令。
2. 点击“搜索”搜索设备
3.选择搜索的设备
4.单击“打开”以连接到设备
5。点击AT-VER发送命令
附图显示了步骤和WiFi软件
的位置,并致以最好的问候
召唤

和我的回答:您好

,我现在已经执行了您的订单,但是您在rar文件夹中的文件不完整,我这里有工具:

http://www.hi-flying.com/download-center-1/applications-1/download-item-wifi-config-tools-v1-0
再次下载。
然后,我能够打开该工具并读出您描述的两个vlinker FD / MC,并使用新的AT+ VER命令对其进行描述。

我做了一些截图,见附件。
我也尝试直接访问 vlinker,但我没有登录访问权限。还有什么可以优化的吗?

之后,我在Oneplus9Pro上进行了测试。现在数据明显更快,但仍然远远低于vlinker FD+的速度。使用 FD+ BT 加密狗,传感器数据在半秒内可见,通过您的修复,现在使用 wifi MC/FD 大约需要 5-8 秒,有时更长。比以前好多了,需要更长的时间,滚动通常根本不显示任何传感器数据。

此外,与发动机ECU的连接更频繁地断开。在另一封电子邮件中,我将向您发送您可以看到它的各种屏幕照片。

此外,最后一次短途驱动器的日志...

我们走在正确的道路上!现在让我们进入下一个级别Wink

,如果我还有什么想法,我会写给你......

日志和视频在电子邮件中单独提供。

你好

我看过你的截图,但你的参数似乎没有改变,你需要改变我发布的截图中的参数以保持一致,我已经为你标记了参数地址[附件=79][附件=80]

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - admin - 03-06-2023

(03-02-2023, 01:40 PM)Ben 934 Wrote: From Admin:

Hello
Do you have a computer and can you use it to read the module numbers of the two WiFi versions, perhaps it is a WiFi program error, as follows
1. change the initial software command to the one in the picture.
2. Click on 'search' to search for the device
3. Select the device searched for
4. Click on 'open' to connect to the device
5. Click on AT-VER to send the command
The attached image shows the location of the steps and the WiFi software
with best regards
summon

and my answer:

Hello

I have now executed your order, but your file in the rar folder was not complete, I have the tool here:
http://www.hi-flying.com/download-center-1/applications-1/download-item-wifi-config-tools-v1-0
downloaded again.
I was then able to open the tool and read out the two vlinker FD/MC as you described and described them with the new AT+VER command.

I made some screenshots, see attachment.
I also tried to access the vlinker directly, but I don't have the login access to do so. Is there anything else that can be optimized?

After that I did tests on my Oneplus9Pro. Now the data is visibly faster, but still far from the speed of the vlinker FD+. With the FD+ BT dongle, the sensor data is visible within half a second, with your fix it is now about 5-8 seconds with the wifi MC/FD, sometimes a little longer. So much better than before, it takes much longer and scrolling often didn't show any sensor data at all.

In addition, the connection to the engine ecu breaks off more often. In another email I'll send you various shots of the screen where you can see it.

In addition, the log of the last short drive...

We are on the right path! Now let's go to the next level Wink

If I think of anything else I'll write it to you...

the logs and vids come separately in an email.

Hello

I have looked at your screenshot, but it seems that your parameters have not been modified, you need to modify the parameters in the screenshot I sent to be consistent, I will give you the address of the parameters        

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - Ben 934 - 03-06-2023

(03-02-2023, 01:40 PM)Ben 934 Wrote: From Admin:

Hello
Do you have a computer and can you use it to read the module numbers of the two WiFi versions, perhaps it is a WiFi program error, as follows
1. change the initial software command to the one in the picture.
2. Click on 'search' to search for the device
3. Select the device searched for
4. Click on 'open' to connect to the device
5. Click on AT-VER to send the command
The attached image shows the location of the steps and the WiFi software
with best regards

Don't I also need the login data when the command "open" is given?, because then a tab opens in the browser to log me directly on the obd dongle.
Or does he take the commands without the login data?

The AT VER command must then appear in every field in the window?

I try if it works

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - Ben 934 - 03-06-2023

Hello

I tried again to send this command AT+VER to the FD Wifi adapter. I suspect it didn't work, but I can't judge because I don't get any feedback from the program.

I did the following:

1. Change the initial software command to the one in the picture. (OK)
2. Click on 'search' to search for the device (OK)
3. Select the device searched for (OK)
4. Click on 'open' to connect to the device (OK) no login on website 192.xxxxx
5. Click on AT-VER to send the command (OK?) i don't no
Do I have to send each of these fields with the AT+Ver command?

When I press the "Open" button, a window opens in the browser with the IP of the FD adapter, but I don't have any access data and can't log on to it. Can you send me the login data?

When I click number 5 nothing happens as it seems. Nothing happens when I enter the command in the individual fields and then click send. Send Ok is displayed in the field below, but I don't see any change when I switch to the Carscanner app.

See screenshots

Can it be that this program does not work properly under Win 10?

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - admin - 03-07-2023

(03-06-2023, 12:34 PM)Ben 934 Wrote: Hello

I tried again to send this command AT+VER to the FD Wifi adapter. I suspect it didn't work, but I can't judge because I don't get any feedback from the program.

I did the following:

1. Change the initial software command to the one in the picture. (OK)
2. Click on 'search' to search for the device (OK)
3. Select the device searched for (OK)
4. Click on 'open' to connect to the device (OK) no login on website 192.xxxxx
5. Click on AT-VER to send the command (OK?) i don't no
Do I have to send each of these fields with the AT+Ver command?

When I press the "Open" button, a window opens in the browser with the IP of the FD adapter, but I don't have any access data and can't log on to it. Can you send me the login data?

When I click number 5 nothing happens as it seems. Nothing happens when I enter the command in the individual fields and then click send. Send Ok is displayed in the field below, but I don't see any change when I switch to the Carscanner app.

See screenshots

Can it be that this program does not work properly under Win 10?

1. You must refer to the parameters in the screenshot and fill in your parameters. An error will be reported if the parameters are not filled in. Below are parameters 1-5:
1. AT+TCPT0=0
2.AT+FUARTTE=fast
3.AT+FVER=z
4.AT+FASSID=WSR-WIFI-
5.AT+WRMID=WSR-WIFI-1

2. It is not necessary to login to the browser window, the login window may not work, all web pages we have closed

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - Ben 934 - 03-07-2023

Hello

OK. I have now entered all the commands, there was no error message, but also no ok after the input. That was on the vLinker FD, I won't do anything else on the MC for now because it won't be any different there.

The data is still displayed extremely slowly. I will send you two more screen videos by email where you can still see the ping times, one with wifi and one with the BT dongle.

I don't think we can do it anymore... now what?

Next Scrennshots

RE: vLinker FD/MC Wifi Problems - admin - 03-08-2023

(03-07-2023, 10:54 AM)Ben 934 Wrote: Hello

OK. I have now entered all the commands, there was no error message, but also no ok after the input. That was on the vLinker FD, I won't do anything else on the MC for now because it won't be any different there.

The data is still displayed extremely slowly. I will send you two more screen videos by email where you can still see the ping times, one with wifi and one with the BT dongle.

I don't think we can do it anymore... now what?

Next Scrennshots

Hello

You don't seem to have filled in all the parameters, you can just copy and paste them into your parameters field and check if they are complete against the image I have posted[attachment=97]