Vgate Forums
Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - Printable Version

+- Vgate Forums (https://forum.vgatemall.com)
+-- Forum: Vgate OBD (https://forum.vgatemall.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: vLinker Series (https://forum.vgatemall.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Vgate vLinker FS USB (https://forum.vgatemall.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows (/showthread.php?tid=6527)

Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - tesh - 05-03-2024

I have tried the Vlinker FS USB in 2 laptops and with non powered USB2 hub it never seems to be detected by the OS Sad

Installed Drivers on Laptop
Tried plugged into OBD2 and Laptop, just plugged into laptop

nothing seems to work, USB View can't see it.

plugged into the OBD2 it doesn't light up at all.

any ideas / help would be great.

RE: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - admin - 05-06-2024

(05-03-2024, 02:33 PM)tesh Wrote: I have tried the Vlinker FS USB in 2 laptops and with non powered USB2 hub it never seems to be detected by the OS Sad

Installed Drivers on Laptop
Tried plugged into OBD2 and Laptop, just plugged into laptop

nothing seems to work, USB View can't see it.

plugged into the OBD2 it doesn't light up at all.

any ideas / help would be great.

Hello
Have you updated the product before and can you record a video and send it to my email?
Email number : support@vgate.com.cn
Please send me the invoice with your purchase, if the product is faulty and under warranty I can resend you a new one!

RE: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - tesh - 05-20-2024

Hi,

Not updated the product, sent you an e-mail on the 14th May with a link to the video and receipt.

subject was - "New Reply to Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows"

Regards

Tesh

RE: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - admin - 05-21-2024

(05-20-2024, 10:26 AM)tesh Wrote: Hi,

Not updated the product, sent you an e-mail on the 14th May with a link to the video and receipt.

Regards

Tesh

Hello.
I just read your email, I replied to you but it was withdrawn and the email couldn't send the request
Please try to upgrade the vLinker FS USB firmware, if the upgrade is successful, the product light will be on and you can use the application normally!
Note: When upgrading FS USB, you only need to connect it to your computer, not your car, otherwise the upgrade will fail!

RE: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - tesh - 05-21-2024

(05-21-2024, 01:56 AM)admin Wrote:

Regards

Tesh

Hello.
I just read your email, I replied to you but it was withdrawn and the email couldn't send the request
Please try to upgrade the vLinker FS USB firmware, if the upgrade is successful, the product light will be on and you can use the application normally!
Note: When upgrading FS USB, you only need to connect it to your computer, not your car, otherwise the upgrade will fail!

the computers do not detect the unit, as per the video they don't see it, so can't upgrade,

I just tried another cable for a Solar battery (USB to RJ12) and that was seen straight away so leads me to believe it's something to do with the Cable.

RE: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - admin - 05-22-2024

(05-21-2024, 09:31 PM)tesh Wrote:

Regards

Tesh

Hello.

the computers do not detect the unit, as per the video they don't see it, so can't upgrade,

I just tried another cable for a Solar battery (USB to RJ12) and that was seen straight away so leads me to believe it's something to do with the Cable.

Please send your invoice along with the receipt information to ‘support@vgate.com.cn’

and I will resend you a replacement.

RE: Vlinker FS USB - not detected by Windows - admin - 05-22-2024

(05-21-2024, 09:31 PM)tesh Wrote:

Regards

Tesh

Hello.

I have informed our Amazon salesman and he will contact you at Amazon and get you a new vLinker FS USB again!